Thursday, November 18, 2010

A new career path








Well Ive decided that in all of my years in photography Im going to narrow it down and specialize in children's photography. I've also decided on a name for my photo project and it will be called (505)ography.





I've been taking kids picture since I was a kid and always have a blast doing it. Just this summer alone i captured hundreds of images of a handfull of kids who were friends and family. The result was noticing I had an entire portfolio of images without ever trying to make one. Well I'm going to start posting photos here and hopefully you all enjoy them. And hopefully I can make this into a fun business combining my two of my favorite things; kids and photography.


Brayden at his Dad's wedding in August.


Ivan at pool

Ivan on Patio

Katie being dramatic
Katie at the window

Sara being adorable

Pushing her stroller

No comments:

Post a Comment